Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cosby saved my life

what an amazing night.
today was the last day of classes and i studied for a big chunk of the day. bill cosby is my hero. he spoke with so much passion and conviction tonight, and it moved me. he reminded me that i need to be me, i need to strive for excellence, i need to believe in myself because if i dont i just "de-value" myself. his life stories were great examples of how i want to live my life. he said that we as people need to speak from our hearts and speak honestly. we cannot be cowards regardless to any situation.

i loved it. before tonight i was unmotivated to study for my finals, now i am ready to do work. he motivated me to do my best in everything that i do.

bill cosby is a swell guy. im really glad i saw that show. im glad that i have the balls to do what is right. i am proud that i try my best to never let anyone down, i keep my promises and never say im going to do things and not do them later.

"i got an A in calculus"
"that's good, you must love math"
"no, i hate it, i just never let it defeat me"

its time to do work

No comments: