Tuesday, October 7, 2008

its been a good day

today was good,
this morning i dragged my ass out of bed and journeyed to statistics. blah blah blah anatomy blah blah blah anatomy practical blah blah blah. other than all of that crap i have to say that this monday doesnt suck like the rest of them do. after class i hung out at brendan and sids. oooh brendan that reminds me of that pizza we ate today. so i guess becuase this is a story in its own it deserves its own paragraph, in dialogue form.

brendan-hello?
me-hello?
brendan-helloooooooooo
me-HELLOOOOOOO
brendan-hellooooooooo

it was at this point where i saw that this wasnt going anywhere so i spiced it up. i honestly thought i was making an old man voice but brendan says that i sounded like an old chinese waiter. which i thought was funny and we loled for a bit. after like 5 minutes of greeting we decieded to go get some food. and that god damn quiznos was too crowded. so we super swiped us some pizza.

This pizza did horrible things to me. lets just say i was studying for anatomy and my intestines decieded to push the eject button. but dont worry folks i was planing to take a pre test shit anyways and the life science bathrooms are generaly clean. on another note my test went well i only wasnt sure about 2-4 of the questions which i am extremely proud of myself for.

well i guess ill end with several random thoughts:
- Dragon ball the movie seems very dissapointing after seeing its new teaser trailer and i want to know why goku is a bro.
-justice is making a documentary, thats just something i think will be very exciting because i am a big fan of their music
-a norweigian zombie film will be released soon by the name of cold dead i think. it seems amusing because its a movie about nazi zombies
-quiznos forgot to put veggies in my sammich today. i thought you got better than that quiznos, why must you betray me.

and i guess till next time thats it
have a super night/day

No comments: