Sunday, October 5, 2008

oh, hello there world

Good evening,
My name is John and I just decided randomly to start one of these things up. people tell me that it is good to release your stress, its good to let it all out because in the long run it is healthier for you. me i try not to put my self in those situations, i try to find all the good that i possibly can in everything that i do. Positivity is what i strive for, it is what i live for, and it is what my life is based upon. if you know me you know that i am a generaly happy person, im fun loving and jovial at all times. and if you find any way other than that at any other time, take a picture because it does not happen often.

i love my friends, and would do anything for them, but here i find myself in a predicament with some of them. current situations have awoken lost feelings from within me and i find myself confused and depressed. people dont know this but i have always been the one whose heart was broken after a relationship. i find myself wondering what it is about me that doesnt do well with the ladies. in any other department i am text book fearless, i am down for anything and am ruthlessly competitive when it comes to sports. but when a girl walks by i become bashfull and shy. i guess for now i really dont need a girl i got other things to worry about, but i guess it would be nice

well enough on that topic, i really dont know what else to say so i guess ill talk about my favorite quote of all time.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

This came out of a book writen by Marianne Williamson.( a book i actualy want to read) not from coach carter or from the famous nelson mandella. this quote inspires me to stay positive in life. now i know that sounds cliche but if you read it closely ,in my opinion, it describes my lifestyle. positivity and couarage guid me to do what i think is right and do what comes from the heart. an infectcious quality, that "automaticaly liberates others."

No comments: