Tuesday, October 7, 2008

oh how was your day? OH I DONT KNOW...GREAT!

OH SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
HEATRKASYHAFDKSATJEA

got my grade on that anatomy practical. i continue to destroy these test and i wonder now if it was at all remotely possible for me to pass the class last semester if i had put the work in to it that i am now. my mood today is extremely giddy, i love it. its as if i am overly happy, more happy than those AIM 6.0 exploding happy faces. i enjoy being 15 points above the class average it inspires me to do better and reminds me that all of this hard work will ultimately lead me to the career that i have always dreamed of being, a physical therapist. sure its a little soon to be getting my hopes up but like my friend kanye west says "shoot for the stars, so if you fall, you land in the clouds." my back up plan is a child hood dream of mine, it may sound funny but if this whole pt thing doesn't work out i will then pursue my dream of being a Firefighter EMT. every kids dream, after all if you do know me i am a child at heart and act like it all the time. please do not see this as imaturity, because that is not what it is. it is simply a reminder that i child hood is the most important part of someones life, at least for me it is. my deal is that my inner child is probably bigger than anyone elses inner child.
thats all for now. i might post again later. who knows

currently listening to
2nd Period: Shoot down the stars- Gym Class Heroes

No comments: