Friday, January 16, 2009

friday night at home

its friday,
i choose to spend it with shark week on mute on the tv and listen to biggies ready to die album.

it occurs to me that biggie is a genius. specificaly in his song entitled everyday struggle. his story and flow connect you emotionaly to his music. the mellow beat and his infectious flow put you in such a good mood. i could listen to this for the rest of the night and be satisfied.

today was boring. i dont understand what it is, but ive been really bored lately and at the same time maybe a smidge depressed. i really have no reason to be, i mean i got lots of good friends, people that make me happy and that i can trust, thats all you really need nowadays. i guess its just that im lonely. i mean i am sitting here listening to biggy and watching tv.

reguardless, i really wanted to go out tonight but someone flaked on me again. i think that this mother fucker is really the only one of my friends that i dont really trust with anything anymore. hes so unreliable and really all it does is piss me off.

im probably gonna read my book and listen to biggie for the rest of the night.
later days

currently listening to
Mo' Money, Mo' Problems - The Notorious B.I.G.

No comments: