Tuesday, January 20, 2009

what is fear?

What is fear?
it makes you sweat,
it makes you nervous,
it makes your heart race.
you ask me what fear is and i tell you its helplessness,
an emotion that leaves you petrified,
a feeling so assholeish and butholeworthy that you hate it.

but sometimes its motivation,
like "oh shit im going to die, better do something about that"
or "i dont want to lose you, i have to do something"

it drives us to do crazy things,
it drives us to do things outside of our comfort levels if and only if we conquer it.
it makes us crazy,
it makes us confused,
and it sends chills down our spines.

fear lives within all of us.
it lives within me,
it lives within you,
and if you think it doesn't,
you're crazy.

fear is an adverb
i fear losing my leg
i fear losing sports
i fear losing happiness.

most importantly though,
fear is a bitch.
a bitch that i shall overcome.
a bitch that has the balls to stand up to me,
and stare me down.
a bitch that i can look in the eyes and say...


suck my dick.


Currently listening to-
93 till infinity - souls of mischief

No comments: