Sunday, November 2, 2008

no more abuse

dear blog-ary.
its been a while friend ive been too lazy to post, but now i feel it is time for the redemption post. i have been doin good over the past couple of however many days ive been gone. HALLOWEEN was a fuckin blast, i went to a party on thursday night and had so much fun. my costume this year, inflatable sumo, i now know what it feels like to have everyone look at you because you are fat, and also what it feels like to have 6 AA bateries in your pocket.
in other news, i fell off of my bike today. i hurt my ass and my shoulder but im fine. i went on another one of my infamous midnight rides. if you didnt know, i only go on these rides if i am either depressed, sad or stressed. in this case i was all three. i did something a little different this time. i went to the compass and i layed down on the wall. keep in mind that it is 12 15 and there is no one around. i truley was the most peaceful experience i have had here at VCU. i was there for 30 minutes doing nothing but staring at the sky and what little stars were up there. i forgot about everything in that time. and ofcourse i rode my bike to the comons courtyard and ate shit there, which is the only bad part about my night.
thats all i got for you tonight
later days buddy


currently listening to
Daydreamin' - Lupe Fiasco

No comments: