Thursday, November 6, 2008

today is the day after probably one of the most important days of america

oh hello,
yesterday was awesome. but im late so i wont talk about it that much. it felt good to pick the candidate but more importantly i believe we picked the right one. to be honest i would have been fine with either one, ANY change is better than what we have currently. but enough of this politics mumbo jumbo, im really getting tired of it. The election is OVER, stop BITCHING.
onto another topic, today was a great day. after a productive class, i ride my bike home to see my friend who tells me that our 4 oclock is canceled. i went home and got really bored. so i ventured to the liburrrry and i got all of my shit done and was free from 6 oclock on. AMAZING. i like to call it alotted lazyness. i watched anchorman, one of my favorite movies. (insert favorite part here)

soda outa the nose funny. but yea, after i got to that part i decieded to venture off on the streets of richmond on my trusty friend super drop. super drop is a BMX bike shown here.
hes not much but super fast and super fun to take off of curbs. sid asks me why i keep him in this city environment. to be honest i see no other alternative. it keeps me unique, i can pick it out of any bikes in the crowd and i is my lone savior this semester. it has calmed me down on so many different occasions, it has saved me from the tyrany of boredom, but most importantly it has been a good friend who does not flake on me. i realize today that it can go wicked fast as i got from kroger to B and B in about 2 minutes.
tommorow i look forward to hpex 200 class, but more importantly i look forward to yoga for runners at 1030.
anyways i should go to bed soon being that hpex 200 is at 8.
i leave you with this

jesse jackson is just funny to me okay!

No comments: